- 1. Define personal information
- 2. Purpose of use of personal information
- The shop uses your personal information for the following purposes.
- (1) To provide our shop service
- (2) To handle this shop service, contact us for inquiries
- (3) For guidance of goods, services, etc. of this shop
- (4) To respond to the act of violation of the terms of our shop service, policies, etc. (hereinafter referred to as "Terms etc.")
- (5) In order to change the change of the terms on the shop service etc.
- (6) To help improve our shop service, development of new services, etc.
- (7) In connection with this shop service, to create statistical data processed into a format that can not identify individuals
- (8) Other purposes associated with the purpose of use above
- 3. Change of personal information purpose
- This shop may change the purpose of using personal information within a reasonably recognized range when it has relevance, notification or announces the customer if you change it.
- 4. Limitation of personal information use
- This shop does not get your consent, except as permitted by the Personal Information Protection Act and other laws and regulations, and does not handle personal information beyond the scope required to achieve the purpose of use. However, this is not limited to this case.
- (1) When based on laws and regulations
- (2) When it is necessary for human life, body or property protection, when it is difficult to obtain customer consent
- (3) When it is particularly necessary for the improvement of public health or promoting the healthy development of children, it is difficult to obtain customer consent
- (4) If you need to cooperate with the government's organization or a local public organization or a person who has been commissioned by a local public organization or its consignment, you will be able to cooperate, and by obtaining the customer's consent When there is a risk of affecting
- 5. Proper acquisition of personal information
- This shop does not properly get personal information and not acquired by false or other unauthorized means.
- 6. Safety management of personal information
- This shop will provide and appropriate supervise to the employee of our shop so that personal information can be safe and managed, such as loss, destruction, tampering and leakage of personal information. In addition, if you outsource all or part of the handling of personal information, you need and provide appropriate supervision so that safety management of personal information can be achieved in the consignee.
- 7. Third party provided
- This shop excludes if disclosure is recognized based on the Personal Information Protection Act and other laws and regulations, and does not provide personal information to a third party without the customer consent in advance. However, in the following cases, it does not apply to the third party to be set forth above.
- (1) When providing personal information as a whole or part of the handling of personal information within the scope required to achieve the purpose of use
- (2) When personal information is provided as succession of business due to merger or other reasons
- (3) When using the personal information protection method jointly
- 8. Disclosure of personal information
- If the shop is asked to disclose personal information based on the customers, the customer is asked to disclose personal information, please confirm that it is a request from the customer, and disclose it without delay. I will do it (I will notify you when the personal information does not exist.). However, with the personal information protection law and other laws and regulations, this is not the case if this shop does not have the obligation to be disclosed.
- 9. Correction of personal information, etc.
- If the shop is required to be corrected, added or deleted its contents based on the definition of the personal information protection method from the customer, the shop is determined (hereinafter referred to as "correction, etc.") based on the fact that personal information is not true. In order to confirm that it is a request from the customer, and within the scope necessary for achieving the purpose of use, the necessary survey is performed without delay, and based on the result, correction of the content of the personal information is performed. , Notify customers to that effect (if you decide that you do not want to correct, we will notify you that you will notify you.). However, with the personal information protection law and other laws and regulations, this is not the case if the shop does not require correction, etc.
- 10. Stopping of personal information, etc.
- The shop is a reason that the customer's personal information is being handled beyond the scope of the published usage purpose or false or other unauthorized means. If it is determined that there is a reason for the request for the request to stop or erase it (hereinafter referred to as "use suspension, etc.") based on the method of law, if you have a reason for the request, the customer After confirming that you are billed, we will stop using personal information without delay, and notify customers. However, with the personal information protection law and other laws and regulations, this is not the case if the shop does not duty such as outages.
- (2) This shop uses Google Analytics provided by Google LCC on this service to investigate and analyze the service usage of the service provided by our shop service. For more information on how to collect and process data in Google Analytics, please visit our site for more information on Google Analytics.
Her Google Data Using Her Google Partner Sites and Apps:
If your data does not want your data to be used with his Google Analytics, please use his add-ons, Google Analytics Oops.
Google Analytics Opto-Out Add-on:
- (3) This service enables "Features for Advertising for Google Analytics" and uses the following features to use third-party cookies such as DoubleClick Cookie to improve ads and sites.
Google Analytics Remarketing
Google Analytics User Attributes Report and User Attributes Report and Interest Report
As a result, this service uses Google Analytics cookies to analyze the trend of interest in your age, gender, browsing history, and this service.
If you do not want to use "Google Analytics Advertising Features", you can disable tracking through settings. You can disable Google Analytics Opt-out add-ons to your browser.
- 12. Contact
- Disclosure, opinions, questions, inquiries, complaints and inquiries regarding the handling of personal information, contact contacts in the "Notation based on the Specified Commercial Transaction Law" or Shop Page Please inquire from the inquiry form in.
- 13. Continuous improvement